RestoreX Penile Traction Therapy Device
The RestoreX Penile Traction Therapy Device is designed for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease, to correct lost penile length and to prevent penile shrinkage post prostate/bladder cancer and other pelvic issues that can cause penile shrinkage.
The device is to be used for a total of 60-minutes per day, spread over only two, 30-minute treatments. The design of the system and instructions for use make the device simple and easy to use. It is particularly effective in Peyronies as it also enables counter traction to be applied.
RestoreX by PathRight Medical was developed in cooperation and exclusively licensed from Mayo Clinic. Review Proven Clinical Results to learn more about the results you can expect using RestoreX for 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Key findings include:
- 94% of men regained lost length, with an average of 1.6cm or 11%
- 77% of men experienced a reduction in curvature that average 17 degrees or 28%
- 80% of men unable to have penetrative sex at the start of the trial were able to after 12 weeks of RestoreX treatment
- 89% preferred RestoreX over other traction devices
- Men with mild to moderate Erectile Dysfunction demonstrated statistically significant improvement in Erectile Function
- No long-term complications were associated with RestoreX treatment.
- Transient, short-term complications included temporary changes in color, numbness and temperature of the penile glans.